Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Comments and suggestions

• Please log in to reply

Lindyloo

Lindyloo

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi, ;)

Is it possible that some posts may be overlooked (I could understand this cos of the amount of stuff coming in each day).

I know you ask ppl to be patient (as you say, you do this for nothing, apart from the pleasure of helping ppl. That and having jobs and your own lives).

How much time do you think is reasonable to leave between posting a msg and getting a reply?

Thanks for everything so far

Lindy x :tazz: <-------to all

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
Good question! :tazz:

It's a difficult balance, trying to recruit and train new staff members as this site grows. We try hard, but as you say, we do miss some.

Sometimes the quality of the post has something to do with it. We like to get as much information as possible, follow the basic instructions at the top of the forum, and when posting a HijackThis log be sure to follow the recommendations here.

If it's been a couple days, and there's no reply to a topic, a friendly reminder works best. ;)

Unfortunately, as this site continues to grow, we are likely to miss more posts. I'm working on some ideas, but don't have anything ready to announce yet.

Lindyloo

Lindyloo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Thanks for that Admin,

It's not me that's waiting on a reply (except for wanting to join GeekU :thumbsup: :cheers: )
It's my friend. I helped her install the stuff required etc and posted a log, but as yet she still hasn't had a reply (hee hee bet theres one there now)

Anyway keep up the good work :tazz:

Regards, Lindy ;)