Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pleeassee Help.

• Please log in to reply

amnmaggot

amnmaggot

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I just recently purchased a pc camera(webcam) but had no installion disc. The following is the information about it. Anyways. I need the drivers so I can install it fully on my system. Either that or if I could find someone that might have the SoC PC-Camera Installation Disc or something simlilar to it. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated ! the name on the box is WordTec PC Camera but couldn't find no manufacturer with that name Also on the the Cam itself it says "enet"

[Version]
DriverVer=11/04/2003,0.1.5.2
LayoutFile=Layout.inf, Layout1.inf, Layout2.inf
Signature="$CHICAGO$"
Class=Image
ClassGUID={6bdd1fc6-810f-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}
CatalogFile=Pfc027.cat
Provider=%str_Provider%

[ControlFlags]
ExcludeFromSelect=*

[SourceDisksNames]
2 = "SoC PC-Camera Installation Disc",,,

[SourceDisksFiles]
pfc027.sys = 2
DSUI.ax = 2
VFWUI.dll = 2
TWAINUI.ds = 2
TWAINUI.ini = 2

[Manufacturer]
%str_Manufacturer%=sec_Company

[DestinationDirs]
DefaultDestDir =11
PA.USBDCam.CopyDrivers =10,system32\drivers
PA.USBDCam.CopyVFWUI =11
PA.USBDCam.CopyDsUI =11
PA.USBDCam.CopyTwain =10,twain_32\Pfc027

[sec_Company]
%DeviceDesc%=PA.USBDCam,USB\VID_093a&PID_2468

[PA.USBDCam]
Include= ks.inf,kscaptur.inf,ksfilter.inf
Needs= KS.Registration,KSCAPTUR.Registration
AddReg= PA.USBDCam.AddReg,PA.USBDCam.AddReg.DefaultValue,PlugIns,Filters
CopyFiles= PA.USBDCam.CopyDrivers,PA.USBDCam.CopyDsUI,PA.USBDCam.CopyVFWUI,PA.USBDCam.CopyTwain

[PA.USBDCam.NTx86]
Include= ks.inf,kscaptur.inf,ksfilter.inf
Needs= KS.Registration,KSCAPTUR.Registration.NT
AddReg= PA.USBDCam.AddReg,PA.USBDCam.AddReg.DefaultValue,PlugIns,Filters
CopyFiles= PA.USBDCam.CopyDrivers,PA.USBDCam.CopyDsUI,PA.USBDCam.CopyVFWUI,PA.USBDCam.CopyTwain
Picture_001.jpg

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well google proved to be a fruitless search for any info. look for an fcc id listed on the camera somewhere. all electronic devices are requied to have one. with that number you can go to fcc.gov and search to find out who actually made that camera.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
also...the fact that the flash obscured the name on the camera box doesn't help

amnmaggot

amnmaggot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
well my good friend this cam doesn't have [bleep] on it. Except ENET and that's it..unless its on the inside of the cam.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i mean the picture of the box....looks like it starts with a w

amnmaggot

amnmaggot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

well my good friend this cam doesn't have [bleep] on it. Except ENET and that's it..unless its on the inside of the cam.

If you would read my whole request you would notice that I put the name of the product on the box. WordTec and thats what the flash covers. Thank you.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
congratulations for attempting to allienate the people helping you...good job!...

all of my research is either coming up with alot of french or german tech support forums (from searching "SoC PC-Camera"

by searching WordTec...i got two forums where the only answers were "all i'm seeing are a bunch of german or french tech support forums"...though i don't get any of those to come up in a search...there was also one forum suggesting that this camera is no longer made or supported..

i have found another reference on geeks to go of a person with a malware infection who theoretically has a "SoC PC-Camera" or at least it's referenced in their HJT log

amnmaggot

amnmaggot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

congratulations for attempting to allienate the people helping you...good job!...

all of my research is either coming up with alot of french or german tech support forums (from searching "SoC PC-Camera"

by searching WordTec...i got two forums where the only answers were "all i'm seeing are a bunch of german or french tech support forums"...though i don't get any of those to come up in a search...there was also one forum suggesting that this camera is no longer made or supported..

i have found another reference on geeks to go of a person with a malware infection who theoretically has a "SoC PC-Camera" or at least it's referenced in their HJT log

Well its come down to files i need for it..not so much drivers
[SourceDisksFiles]
pfc027.sys = 2
DSUI.ax = 2
VFWUI.dll = 2
TWAINUI.ds = 2
TWAINUI.ini = 2

I have the pfc027.sys but the other four is beyond my mind of where it can be located.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i've sent a message to the person that i think may have the same camera as you...if i get a response i'll let you know...and we'll try to get those files from them..

i'll see what i can do about the other 4 files in the meantime

amnmaggot

amnmaggot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thanks, i appreciate it. This cam i bought is for a good cause and would love to have it working before i leave

Advertisements

wolf60

wolf60

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Help Help Help
Please upload yours my webcam driver ''Enet'' CIF single Chip search to web not found please help :tazz: :) :) :woot: :P

man4u

man4u

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Help Help Help
Please upload yours my webcam driver ''Enet'' CIF single Chip search to web not found please help :tazz: :) :) :woot: :P

man the i solve your problem because i have, too

use google for : cif single chip driverguide.com check results for tinycam.rar and download to your PC
it's a driver for Soc PC-Camera and works , too and then install the driver with your camera in usb and when the driver ask for some files like pfc027.sys = 2 DSUI.ax = 2 VFWUI.dll = 2 TWAINUI.ds = 2 TAINUI.ini = 2 go to the C:\program files \TinyPcam207 and c:\windows\system for iyuv_32.dll

OR use the comand FIND files for each file and see if is it on your computer and where

i'm sure for my help to work

Adrian :) maybe one day when i ask help i got some

GOD help

man4u

man4u

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Help Help Help

use google for : << cif single chip driverguide>> check on driverguide.com site results for tiny-cam.rar and download to your PC (sign up )
it's a driver for Soc PC-Camera and works , too and then install the driver with your camera in usb and when the driver ask for some files like pfc027.sys = 2 DSUI.ax = 2 VFWUI.dll = 2 TWAINUI.ds = 2 TAINUI.ini = 2 go to the C:\program files \TinyPcam207 and c:\windows\system for iyuv_32.dll

OR use the comand FIND files for each file and see if is it on your computer and where

Adrian :) maybe one day when i ask help i got some

GOD help

maxme2000

maxme2000

• Pip
  • 1 posts

use google for : cif single chip driverguide.com check results for tinycam.rar and download to your PC

Adrian :whistling: maybe one day when i ask help i got some

GOD help

you are good

sylviad1

sylviad1

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Don't know if you ever solved your problem, but I got one of those cameras and the only installation disk it had was called AmCap. The icon which came with it has the word Microsoft in the background and a camera in the foreground. This disc is installed before you connect your camera and as soon as you plug the camera in, the driver is installed. I have version 8 and just found a site that has 9.7 for download.
http://www.mp3cdsoft...nload-20307.htm