There's no such thing as a stupid question, how else would we learn?
Yes it is possible.
1. Import the video to your computer. (Let me know what camera and software you use if you need more information on this step).
2. Save each video file as an uncompressed DV AVI file. (If you’re using windows movie maker and not sure how to save as an uncompressed DV AVI file let me know).
3. A simple program to use to make the DVD is Ulead DVD Movie Factory 4.Download it here: http://www.download....4-10401693.html
4. With this program you make the video DVD by importing each AVI movie and it will make a menu for you. (If you have any trouble running this program let me know).
5. You will need a DVD burner and blank DVD's.
Good luck! Get back to me if you have any more questions.