I reinstalled all and played with other stuff--have Zone Alarm AV and then accidently deleted OE4-
now I can't get OE e-mail" : MS error message: "OE could not be started because Msoe.dll could not be loaded."--MS is no help-they say I'm obsolete!!!
I do use Roadrunner e-mail--but it is a mess--as RR people even say===RR is no help also.
Questions to forum:
without buying new computer, what is my best solution:
1. OE 6?--can I load and use? is it worth it?
2. Outlook--latest program: can I load and use?
3. find a OE 4 to reinstall on computer?--can't find anywhere I've looked but I'm not looking everywhere.
4. use hotmail via MS?--I just signed up but would like to keep my woh.rr.com e-mail address-maybe I have to bite the bullet and change to something else.
5. Buy new computer with all the latest obsolete stuff on it??---computer companies can be cruel, can't they?
Thanks in advance for any help--and Merry Christmas, Email removed by mod: Murray
Edited by Murray S., 05 December 2005 - 11:03 AM.