Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN MESSENGER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
hey ppls, sorri bout this bt ive been hacked on msn, my hotmail account has been hacked and giving evil messages to people. duz anybody know the address to email microsft to reset it or no anyone who could hack it back for me :) :tazz: plzzzzzzz im desperate

Please do not include an e-mail address in any post as you may get more contact than you wanted

Edited by Keith, 05 December 2005 - 11:11 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.microsoft...ty/contact.mspx

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
thnx 4 that, any one no the hacking way ?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
we will not help you hack a hotmail account..if you want to report an issue to microsoft...use their tools...but no one here will help you hack an account

THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE READING THIS...ANYONE WHO OFFERS ASSISTANCE WITH HACKING AN EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL BE DEALT WITH BY A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
but its mine and i want it back

Edited by pc mick is a cowboy, 05 December 2005 - 11:54 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
thats fine that you want it back..but you're gonna need to follow the microsoft steps....we will not hack an account for you.....also remove your email from your post....that's probably how your email got compromised to begin with....don't ever post your email address in an open forum

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
well ima ask ppl in other forums that u dnt no about :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i don't care what you do on other forums...i'm just telling you the rules of this forum..we will not help you hack someone elses email account...which is obviously what you want to do....if you were truly worried about your own account...you would have been contacting hotmail not us..

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
alrede contacted them and getting it sorted but wanted the quicker option, r u callin me a hacker, BOI

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
if you were a hacker...you wouldn't be asking for help.....

stick with the hotmail support sollution...

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
i am

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This thread has gone far enough. Follow the advice dsenette has given you regarding contacting Microsoft. He is correct in telling you there will be NO discussion on this site about hacking...including how to hack your "own account". How should we know it's really yours? Surely you can understand why we don't help people recover "their" passwords.

I am closing this thread. If you bring this type of discussion up again on this site, your account will be removed.