Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My mouse doesnt work

• Please log in to reply

Amused_one

Amused_one

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Im sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but my mouse stopped working today. I was going along fine and it just stopped moving. I couldn't get the cursor on the screen to move. At first I thought it was a computer virus, until I realized I could still use my keyboard to do things, just not my mouse. I don't think its a problem with having a bad mouse either, because I went and rescued one of my old ones, and that wouldn't work either. Please help! Im tired of using tab to scroll on the internet!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you can get to the device manager, locate the driver tab for the mouse, click uninstall, confirm then reboot