Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer illiterate trying to find info on a virus

• Please log in to reply

grassi

grassi

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
my homepage is black and says (in yellow) spyware detected on your computer. underneath that (in white letters) install an anti virus or spyware to clean your computer. then(in red)on bottom of home page it says view the list of top spyware removers here. then it brings me to a site called tesla spyware remover. i also found tesla site on google search for winhound it was the 3rd result. My feeling is that it is winhound??? but i had a few words with a moderator of an international game called wolfenstein in this games forums online this game involves servers. this is my girlfriends computer so when i e mailed this guy from his profile it went to her email. my nickname on this game is scarface (as in the movie) well she got an e mail not sure if this was the cause but it said you [bleep] with me you [bleep] with the best. weird address followed she never opened it. could we have been hacked by this guy he is a computer graduate and has his own website. I also told him i would crash his computer for disrespecting me.(not knowing a thing about these things) its a long story but honestly he was wrong. and kept on going. can anybody help me???

Advertisements

grassi

grassi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
continued :::: is there a way to find out exactly what i have. Like i said there is a couple of serious issues. thanks for your time..