Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ok tis is what happened

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

helpppppppppppppp

helpppppppppppppp

• Pip
  • 5 posts
well i was browsing the internet i got this pop up sometimes i get and it was about something trying to get altered i pressed block and again and again it keep popping up until it stopped at last then i decided to play a game i opened the start menu and pressed on the game it didnt come up then i did it again and again still no sign of starting.So then i restarted then comp thinking it would fix it then when i opened the start menu and then to my horror all my games the notepad paint narrator everything except internet which im on now so i clicked on something to see if it would open no then i went to properties went to general and noticed everything's type was LNK and thats it help me plz!!!!!! :) :) :woot: :woot: :tazz:

Advertisements

helpppppppppppppp

helpppppppppppppp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i forgot to sya at my horror all my progs i mentioned had a application sign ionstead of normal sign