can someone help me?
Posted 07 December 2005 - 02:30 PM
Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:25 PM
Welcome to Geeks To Go & the Video Editing forum!
The process is possible and is easy to do, although when you make the video brighter you will start to notice noise/grain/gain which are little fuzzy like dots that appear and make the video clip loose some quality.
I just have a few questions before I can tell you the easiest way to do the process.
1. Are you running windows operating system XP, ME, or 98, or a MAC operating system?
2. Have you got windows movie maker or some other video editing program already installed? What’s it called?
3. Is it possible for you to save the video file from the digital camera to the computer as an .AVI ? (If your running a mac ignore this question).
4. How big in file size, is the clip?
Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:40 PM
Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:58 PM
1. Open windows movie maker.
2. Import video.
3. Drag video to timeline.
4. Click Tools - Video Effects.
5. Look for "Brightness Increase"
6. Click and drag Brightness Increase to the video on the timeline. (Drag it in several times until you are happy with the brightness).
7. Click File - Save Movie File.
8. Click My Computer and next.
9. Type in name of movie Click next.
10a. Click other settings option. and click DV avi (PAL) if in Australia, UK, and some other countries, if in USA click DV avi(NTSC).
10b. Alternatively if you want the file to be small select a compressed option.
11. Click next and it will save it.
Another program that is free is virtual dub: www.virtualdub.org
It offers more control with brightness and contrast options. If you need step by step with this program just ask.
Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:10 PM
Edited by hmcfan, 07 December 2005 - 04:13 PM.
Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:19 PM
(thanks to user: gust0208)
I sent you a PM if you want to take that option I can do it for you as it is not too big and will only take a minute or two.
Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:03 PM
Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:14 PM
Edited by hmcfan, 07 December 2005 - 08:23 PM.
Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:00 AM
I made it a little bit brighter for you; I also made the video bigger in terms as screen size and smaller in terms of file size (how ever that works). You will notice it appears to be bad quality, there is nothing you can do about this, but the good thing is that you can see what’s happening now!
Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:08 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users