Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

USB ports on new computer arn't working

• Please log in to reply

gekko

gekko

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well I just bought a new computer, for the first few days the USB ports were fine, had the internet up and running etc. but then our of nowhere all 4 of them just stopped working. When I go into hardware information it says all of the USB root hubs are working fine, but none of them are actually working, so I cannot access the internet on my new computer anymore (I am using my old one now).

It's a Fujitsu Siemens computer, I e-mailed them and I am waiting for them to get back to me. Also whenever I start up the computer and log in, it says 'Please insert CDROM with file Virtual Truck program. Looking for file: D:\installs\TeraUSB\VTruck2.exe

Can any1 help? :tazz:

Advertisements

tht

tht

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
http://www.cableforu...php/t-1611.html

that will get rid of the virtual truck thingy

have you tried updating the drivers?