Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

usernames

• Please log in to reply

Guest_The_Tiddler_*

Guest_The_Tiddler_*
during school i was referred to by my second name tidd, this then went on to become a kind of nickname and branched off into many forms.....tiddfish, schmidt (beacuse im a quarter german), tiddler etc...the tiddler part caught on more then others and is now more of an alter ego for my confident and spontanous self..within self (if that makes sense) :P therefore i decided to use it for my geekstogo name...and the rest as they say is history :tazz:

soz for rambling but id like to also point out that i have made a sign for the tiddler which i use at the end of some of my posts....it goes like this <(T)> it is adapted from an old design for the name tiddfish...............................which goes like this <(T)><! get it tiddfish :woot:

id also appriciate it if the staff could apply the tiddler logo to the end of my name so i looks like this: the_tiddler <(T)>.....if this is possible thnx in advance......thats if ur patient enough to have even read what i have put at the end of this message :)

yours truly the_tiddler <(T)> :) :) :)

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
I like it when people say I rock. :tazz:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Mine is ... a long story ... :tazz:

Odge

Odge

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Mines a name I pick when Xero is taken.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Al Gore invented the Internet. Tired of trolling dial up BBSs using a 1200baud modem, I acquired my first Internet Service Provider account. There were maybe 10 or 12 of us on the Internet at the time, and would you believe the luck, two of us were named gerry, so I took gerryf and the other guy took gerryl.

Rosty

Rosty

Visiting Consultant

• Visiting Consultant
  • 83 posts
Mines is because of the color of my hair!!!

DeathOutdone

DeathOutdone

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
Mine relates mainly to Boba Fett..if you know Star Wars you probably know what I'm talking about :tazz:

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Mine relates mainly to Boba Fett..if you know Star Wars you probably know what I'm talking about

I believe so, but I'm not certain. Possibly the escape from the Sarlacc that he fell into? Or a reference to the number of times he barely escaped death? (too many to name. :tazz:)

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Mine is ... a long story ... ph34r.gif

Go ahead... we are all waiting....

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
If you say so!

Well it all started when me, the head of Steam, started playing soccer. You see it gets cold during soccer season here, and after running for god only knows how long, i get really hot. And you science people know that when hot water comes in contact with really cold air, it steams! So my sweat would come out as steam, kind of like the way you breathe out during cold days. So my fellow people I know gave me this Nickname.

Sincerly,
HeadofSteam. :tazz:

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
interesting. :tazz:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
You can thank Everquest in 1999 for giving me my username. I used the create random name feature and this is the first one that appeared and it has stuck with me ever since. My first choice of a username was Drizzt but that name was taken so I used this one. :tazz:

Fenor

buster blader

buster blader

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
mine is just something i saw in a childs game

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
i am a track dude, and captain of my cross-country team so yeh, oh and the mile is my specilty.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
fleamailman, somewhat faster than snailmailman, has had this name since he got his first comp many many year ago.