Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:thumbsup: Today Norton notified me that it found 'bloodhound.exploit.21' on my computer, but was unable to do anything about it. ;)
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? :tazz: I really can't find anything on this file by doing an internet search.
My computer has been running slower, and slower, and slower....maybe there is more junk on here than needs to be? :cheers:

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi Suzhuny

Read through the information in this link.

Please follow the instructions in that link. When you've done them all. You will find the instructions on how to use HijackThis to post a log so we can see what is going on with your computer.

Post the HijackThis log in this thread and someone will be able to help you.