I ran CPU-Z but nothing was in the Graphical Interface section, it was all greyed out. btw would it help if I added another 256mb ram? I mean, I know it would help, but would it help enough?
Also, why so negative? here are the minimum system requirements for the movies:
The Movies Minimum System Requirements:
* Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
* 800MHz processor or higher
* 256MB RAM
* 8x Speed CD-ROM drive
* 2.4 GB free hard disk space
* DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
* DirectX® 9.0c (included)
* Updated Windows Media® Player 9 Codecs (included)
* 800 x 600 Monitor Resolution
* 3D Hardware Accelerator Card required
* Updated drivers for all hardware
Supported Graphics Cards:
* ATI Radeon® series (7000 or better): 7000, 7200, 7500, 8500 9000, 9200, 9250, 9550, 9600, 9700, 9800 x300, x600, x700, x800, x850
* NVIDIA GeForce® series (GeForce 3 or better). GeForce 3, 3 Ti GeForce 4, MX, Ti GeForce FX 5200, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, PCX 5300, 5750, 5950 GeForce 6200, 6600, 6800
I meet everything except the Graphics card, surely there is some way I can get my system to run the game.
Edited by Guis_wa, 10 December 2005 - 11:24 PM.