Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

IPOD HELP I AM DESPERATE PLZ HELP ME

• Please log in to reply

iloverain

iloverain

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i have jus got my new video ipod, (i previously had a ipod mini), i have installe the cd and evrythin BUT itunes wnt wrk, i double clik on it and it comes up with the agreement terms thing but it goes away b4 i can read it or accept it!
i have tried uninstallin it and thn re-instlalin it, ive also tried deleting itunes and thn installin it frm the disc, that doesnt wrk either, ive also tried dnwloadin itunes frm the net, tht also didnt wrk. and now my ipod mini wnt even connect in2 the computer properly cos itunes wnt load up ive also tried ringin up the apple ppl but they dint rele kno nethin at all HELP ME I AM DESPERATE i seriusly need it 2 wrk im goin absolutly crazy and im goin on hols soon and wnt 2 take it with me PLZ HELP PLZ and it cost a friggin bomb
god bless :tazz:

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
please work on your English. It make things a lot easier and faster.

Are you sure that you're computer meets the system requirements? Also, try running a virus/spyware scan.

And have you contacted Apple support?

iloverain

iloverain

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
work on my english? What the... 0_o

how do i kno if it meets system requriements? i had a ipod mini before and itunes worked fine for it
how do i run a virus/spyware scan? can u do it frm net? and recomendations?

yes i have contacted apple support they told me feck al after half an hour on the fone! ¬___¬

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

I would agree this is a pretty offensive statement and does not have a place on this forum. That is fine if you don't want to help with the problem, but comments such as these help nobody.

Cheers,
Tom

please work on your English. It make things a lot easier and faster.