Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphic Card

• Please log in to reply

silencer.dot

silencer.dot

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
i wonder if this graphic card is suitable for gaming like Counter-Strike and WC3

ATI Radeon Express 200 Graphics

im pretty much out of money since this graphic card comming with my new PC , so i cant get a new graphic card till i get my next paycheck

Advertisements

Josh Nansoz

Josh Nansoz

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
on a site i found:

"3D Gaming
The Radeon® Xpress 200 is the first chipset with a graphics processor that let you play the latest game titles on DirectX™ 9 and OpenGL™ technology. For serious gaming fun and competitive play, you can upgrade your performance with an additional ATI graphics card and give yourself the winning edge."

so it says it can do it, but i dont know anything about those games and how heavy they are on the graphics card, but if it dosnt look good then obviously upgrade :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It will play it but its not going to be great, the integrated that comes with was designed with applications for business and the increasing multimedia presence in business that needs DX9 to run properly not with games. However it will run games as a sid effect but its not going to be great and CSS is going to be a push for it. I would get a new gfx card when you can, its better than anything intel put in the boards for integrated and they sell it as if it will game so you arent to bad off.

Stelth2k1

Stelth2k1

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I have a better card then that and mine has problems running counter strike 2 it lags a lot, so i dont think it will work, but worth a try.