Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer fits?!

• Please log in to reply

6SteW6

6SteW6

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Ok so it started last night i was usin my comp and my mouse went crazy i mean it satred shootin around the screen openin up files and crap every time i tried to use it so i stopped movin my mouse for a few mins and it stopped, i checked my mouse it was ok, restarted my comp and it still happened only now its coming every few minutes its really iritating especially when im playing a game, does anyone know why its doing this and could u help?

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Sounds like someone is remotely controlling your computer. NOT GOOD!

Go to Start > My Computer > right click and select Properties.
In the Properties window, select the Remote tab
In the Remote tab, put a check mark in the Remote Assistance area, then click on the Advanced button. You are doing this so you can change the Advanced features. Once you are in the Remote Assistance Settings screen, make sure there is NO checkmark in the Remote control area, then click on OK. Next, remove the check mark you put in to access the Advanced features.
Also, Uncheck the Remote Desktop option if it's checked.
After you're done, click on Apply, and OK to close the Properties window.