You know you're a geek when...
Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:58 PM
Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:22 PM
#87.) You know you are a geek when you are hammering in a nail and hit your thumb, but are happy because it's only your 'space-bar finger'.
That one would be important to me... I bunny hop in games.
Posted 16 January 2006 - 08:13 PM
PC security isnt all anti viruses you know. Sentry gun and fingerprint scanner are my next case mods. hehheheheh.
WHAT??!??!!? WHAT, DO YOU LIVE 2.340539942 EONS AGO? ARE YOU STILL IN THE STONE AGE? Those aren't mods anymore, no, they should be STANDARD.
#89 You know you're a geek when you think that the Blue Screen of Death is what happens when you die.
Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:13 AM
Edited by Optikal, 07 March 2006 - 06:15 AM.
Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:29 PM
91 - you still remember this post
92 - a "Monkey Mod of DOOM" points it out to you.
Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:19 AM
Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:18 AM
95. You know you're a geek when the IT person at work doesn't know what Firefox, Spybot Search and Destroy, SpywareBlaster, SpywareGuard and you have to give an afternoon lesson to them to explain it.
96.You know you're when the IT person at works takes an afternoon off because the IT person doesn't know how to deal with a public computer riddled with viruses. I was asked by another employee to fix it. I removed 324 malware items from that computer. The IT person returned and "finished" the computer up by taking over and taking credit.
97. Your know you're a geek when you talk to support and they don't know what a regestry is. (Sympatico.ca)
98. Your know you're a geek when your son's and his friends ask you advice over their teachers.
99. Your know you're a geek when the people you work with want you to come to their home to fix their computers for them.
100. Your know you're a geek when you've trained your cat not to go near the keyboard.
edited for spelling
Edited by TerryVortex, 27 August 2006 - 06:20 AM.
Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:19 AM
Edited by TerryVortex, 27 August 2006 - 06:21 AM.
Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:11 AM
but to be really nuts you do the above for six or seven hours and then start writing poetry.
Edited by fleamailman, 27 August 2006 - 08:13 AM.
Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:50 PM
Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:49 PM
104 - When you are probably going to buy computer certification (Security+) books with birthday money.
105 - When you go on tech forums even though you have a ton of homework to do.
Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:39 AM
Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:06 AM
You have a shirt pocket plastic protector full of pens and carry a slide rule..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users