Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i cant remove panda platinum 2005..need help! please dun't ign

• Please log in to reply

kuya rubbz

kuya rubbz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i cant seem to find the right/appropriate section of the forum where i should really post this but since this problem has affected my entire windows im posting it here..

im using win2000..

i just intsalled a panda platinum antivirus 2005[trial/no cd]..succesfully installed thenrebooted..gawd took aroudn about 15 mins on stratup then suddenly ate all of system memoery on windows and made everything run terribly slow..i decided to uninstall panda but then i cant remove it thru uninstall on its folder on startup..

this what happens..
http://photobucket.c...

i cant even remove it thru add/remove programs coz it has totally became unresponsive..

is there any other way to remove this..evr since i installed panda this has caused everything a mess..now most of my programs has became even either too slow or unresponsive..

anyone who can help me out with this?? thanks..

Edited by kuya rubbz, 10 December 2005 - 01:47 PM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
The link goes to your account log in

manyakiss

manyakiss

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

The link goes to your account log in

keith,

my apologies for not being able to reply to this thread for some time..anyways ive already relolved this by actually performing a system reinstallment of win2000 after it has stopped functioning properly an dlots of data esp important ones have been lost coz i have no idea durin that time about how to deal with viruses and other infections..

anyways, can you just help me out with this instead??

http://www.geekstogo...d33-t85102.html

thanks..

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Fortunately for you and everyone else affected by malware, it isn't a subject of mine

You will need to wait for a member of the malware team for this