Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

video acclerator driver

• Please log in to reply

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
:tazz: New to this and need help, I have been to hp.com and ms.com and can't
seem to find the video accelerator driver for my hp n5470, running xp. The video driver
is Trident accelerator cyber blade-xp (hp) 5.1.200.1 I need this driver to make my
s-video work. if anyone can help or tell me were I might find a site for this driver?
if not is there any thing I can do to get this s-video to work? I went to s-video.com/tv out.html and down the page is a video showing me what to do but I can't do it without the driver? Please Help. Sure would like to get this s-video working. Thank You

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Can you post the link from HP.com that takes you to the spec sheet for the computer that way we can see exactly what hardware you have and what specific driver or drivers you need for it.

Dwight

Dwight

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Can you post the link from HP.com that takes you to the spec sheet for the computer that way we can see exactly what hardware you have and what specific driver or drivers you need for it.

thank you I give it a try

Dwight

Dwight

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
:) Just put in new driver and it working just fine and so is the tv. thank you for your help :tazz: