Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

being a geek and all

• Please log in to reply

manyakiss

manyakiss

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
i am new to dealing with computers and recently found out about this website after a long days of drout without internet coz my pc just got broken[i dunt know if it was virus/trojan/etc] and lost everything from my files to other important datas..i spent all of my 3 months earning of salary just to fix my pc which is win2k proff. which runs on a AMD-k6tm with multimedia ext. MMX 233mHz[yeah i know it totally sucks]..thing is when i had this pc and connected to internet i never had any knowledge of protecting against viruses and other harmful parasites/malwares/adwares/etc..i joined here in hope that this thing wont happen to me again..

im glad to have learned of this site coz i now i'd expect to learn a lot from here and so that i also dont have to go thru those troubles of repairing my pc again..thankfully such freewares like those on the guidelines exists so i dunt have to worry about securing my pc by acquiring such costly antivirus softawres whcih are common/popular today..

im glad that such a helpful community like this who gives time/effort to help out others who are in deep troubles..i'm glad to be a part of this community and maybe somehow help in anyway i can..i'll be spreading about this geekstogo to other communties as well..esp on deviantart..

also might i add, in about 2 days in a row i have idiotically created two/three accounts here already, one was kuya rubbz and the other was sira na manyakis pa..my apologies about that..ive been having login problems lately that's why here's my new one..

so i hope to learn a lot from here and i suppose i can already call myself a "GEEK"..a n00b that is..

many thanks for reading and i appreciate your time..

Edited by manyakiss, 15 December 2005 - 01:35 AM.

Advertisements

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go! :tazz:

Have a great time in GeekU!

also might i add, in about 2 days in a row i have idiotically created two/three accounts here already, one was kuya rubbz and the other was sira na manyakis pa..my apologies about that..ive been having login problems lately that's why here's my new one..

You could PM an administrator and ask them to take care of the extra accounts if you wish.