Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

do i need to cleam my printer?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
about a year ago i ran out of ink and the cartridges are still in the printer, i never changed them so now i need to use my printer, i have a dell all in one A920, do i need to buy the cleaner or should it be just fine when i put new cartridges in?

thanks in advance

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
Dell All In One A920 Printer
15th Dec 2005

Here are some links for Dell A920 Printer – I think they should cover your concerns – Usually if you are storing your printer – you should remove the Cartridges – as they tend to [leak] & tend to [Dry Out] –

Read your Manual or Browse your [Installation CD] for information regarding this matter -

Dell Cartridge Info-

Dell Print Head Cleaning

Dell Support Page