Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Print preview only on one PC

• Please log in to reply

ops1

ops1

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Will someone help me? I have noticed a strange problem on our network.We have five XP sp-2 and two 2000,s. All are updates often and our Norton is update. The problem I have noticed is both the 2000,s print properly, but none of the XP,s will print until I click print from the print preview screen that shows up only on the PC that I use. I turned off the print preview on all users and PC,s that I could. Some do not give you that option, I think.I went to HP,s site looking for a fix or update...nothing Iuninstalled the printer and re-installed the printer, I even tried another HP 5650 printer and I have the same problem.This worked for several months without a problem, until this week. Sorry for the poor explaination. I can give better details if I need to. Iam bot completely Tech Savy. Thanks.

Advertisements