Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Outlook Express is Freaking Out!

• Please log in to reply

yarnaholic1963

yarnaholic1963

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Every time my Outlook Express "checks" itself, I get a bling saying that I have several new messages, but I don't see them. They're not showing up in my in box and I don't see them in my deleted box either (which for some reason is where some of my emails automatically go -- what's up with that? Anybody know?) Anyway, my in box and my deleted box are filling up I'm up to 10075 emails in my deleted box! Does anybody have any idea what's happening and why? :tazz:

Thanks so much!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Does you anti virus have an e-mail scanner with a spam folder, if you cannot see the spam folder try disabling the e-mail scanner just while you use OE to check for mail

Make sure you re-instate the e-mail scanner after this