Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

A formal appology

• Please log in to reply

niteowlb

niteowlb

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Guys, I sincerly appologize for posting twice in the malware forum.
I have never done this before and it was a dumb mistake.
Hope this gets to whoever it needs to.

Thanks again Niteowlb

Advertisements

DeathOutdone

DeathOutdone

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
It's okay, I regularly post twice on almost everything I post, sometimes triple or in quadruple...not that I mean to of course, its my firewall thats stopping the posts and I click the button multiple times..and well...i get lots of unneeded posts.

Not a problem :tazz:

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello and welcome to GeeksToGo! :)

We're not going to send you in front of the firing squad for posting twice! :tazz: It can happen accidentally for many reasons, and we are aware of that. We simply close or delete the duplicate posts. If it ever happens again, feel free to pm a Mod or Admin with the links, and we'll take care of one of them for you. :)

niteowlb

niteowlb

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks guys/gals, I was certain it would be a slow and cruel death for the double post. LOL
I'm so glad I found this site my pc is a real mess. I almost considered trashing it out and getting a new one.
I hope someone will check out my log soon so I can get it straightened out.
Thanks again, Niteowlb.