Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how to use dvd burner

• Please log in to reply

ms14kt

ms14kt

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have had computer for two years and I just found out I have a DVD burner. Can someone please tell me how to use it? can I download movies off of Ares? How? Thanks

Advertisements

Irongeek

Irongeek

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
It should have some software under start, all programs, Look for anything that says DVD or NERO.

Can someone please tell me how to use it? can I download movies off of Ares? How? Thanks

Whats the make and model? Also, read the manual. I just installed an internal DVD +R +RW LiteON in my GF PC's. Came with Nero OEM suite and PowerDVD 5 both user friendly software, while having tons of options very happy with it.

ms14kt

ms14kt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a gateway 2003. It has a built in dvd burner. I have talked to gateway trying to find out how to use it but they want me to pay because my warranty is up. The only thing I see is DVD player and movie maker. Can I copy movies from ares? That is where I get my music for my cd's. Please help me. I am so bad with computers. Thanks