Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

alpha blending error (SiS 760)

• Please log in to reply

darkzz

darkzz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i'm italian and i'm sorry for my english if it isn't formal.. :°D
So, i have 1 problem whit call of duty2. it request a alpha blending for running and i have
upgrade the chips video ( i have SiS 760 gx) but not running i try whit apg... but nothink
How i can to start the game?????? pls help me if i must to do a upgrade or download whrite in th eforum
the link or links.. ThAnKs A lOooOOOt :tazz:
SeE y SOoN

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Right well if you have integrated gfx you can not play CoD2, if you have AGP you need to buy a card that supports the speed of your AGP slot and one that will play CoD2 we have a list of compatible cards pinned, we have for some people alot of people thinking interated gfx have suddenly got a lot better for this game.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
sis is the worst integrated graphics around. Its not meant for gaming at all. More for business and simple games.

Get a better video card that will actually run games.

Make shure you disable the sis onboard graphics in the bios.