Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with Outlook Express

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sweetnky

sweetnky

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms] :tazz: Hello can anyone please help me with my outlook express? I run windows 98 I am not real sure what version of outlook express I have due to when it comes to computes I am pretty much lost. Any how the problem I am having is all my messages are coming to my inbox as bulk mail. Under the little exclamation point is a little blue arrow pointing down. I can no longer recieve any messages from a mobile phone. I think all my other messages are coming in ok but like I said they are all marked bulk mail. Can anyone please help me???? Thank you

Advertisements

Irongeek

Irongeek

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
If your that much of a NOVICE with computers then contact tech support through your ISP. Thats what they are there for. Comment editted by Mod: Murray Then speak at a level they can understand you in.. There is NO NEED to try and impress anyone here with your "computereeze"

I am not real sure what version of outlook express I have due to when it comes to computes I am pretty much lost.

Open OE click on Help then about Microsoft OE. It will display what version you have.

Any how the problem I am having is all my messages are coming to my inbox as bulk mail. Under the little exclamation point is a little blue arrow pointing down. I can no longer recieve any messages from a mobile phone.

Comment editted by Mod: Murray NO NEED FOR THIS !!!!

I can no longer recieve any messages from a mobile phone.

Edited by Murray S., 16 December 2005 - 02:09 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
irongeek.....i'm pretty sure that the tone of that entire response is not helpfull...and neither was any of your advice....if you do not have any helpful advice then do not reply to a thread..period....

do you have standard outlook installed on this machine? usually comes installed with microsoft office suites

edit: murray must have edited that while i was typing

Edited by dsenette, 16 December 2005 - 02:10 PM.

Guest_1069_*

Guest_1069_*
Irongeek,

Sweetnky is here for assistance - not to hear how good you think you are!

There is no call for ridicule - offer advice freely but keep your caustic comments to yourself!

sweetnky

sweetnky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I was not trying to impress anyone with anything, I was just asking for advice and help.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

I was not trying to impress anyone with anything, I was just asking for advice and help.

My edits were NOT directed to you but to Irongeek!! :tazz:

Murray

Irongeek

Irongeek

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Comment editted by Mod: Murray Then speak at a level they can understand you in.. There is NO NEED to try and impress anyone here with your "computereeze"

Listen here! I am smarter than you when it comes to computers. Don't believe, try me? I want you too. I have several certifications in various fields. Your status as a moderator on this forum is a [bleep]ING joke! I used to be a moderator for HWA, www.elitehackers.com (1999-2001) as well as www.hackers.com (1999-2000)

Cheers,

Irongeek.

Edited by Murray S., 16 December 2005 - 02:20 PM.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

Listen here! I am smarter than you when it comes to computers. Don't believe, try me? I want you too. I have several certifications in various fields. Your status as a moderator on this forum is a joke! BTW The only reason your doing this is from the other thread in which I made you look like an idiot!

No you didn't.. Why would the poster in the other question have any reason to know what the site in question was using?? Your reply was simply self-serving and had absolutely NO bearing on what they were asking!!

You are better ONLY in your own mind..

Also, I am a mod for my people skills as well as tech knowledge.. something you are severly lacking in !!

Murray

sweetnky

sweetnky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Sorry about that Murray S. didn't know :tazz:

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

Sorry about that Murray S. didn't know :tazz:

No problem.. I think Irongeeks time in this site has come to an end..

Murray

Irongeek

Irongeek

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Sorry about that Murray S. didn't know

As stated, people are stupid like sweetnky and Murray S. :tazz:

Cheers,

Irongeek

I can and will run circles around you old man. Cheers, Irongeek.

Edited by Irongeek, 16 December 2005 - 02:24 PM.

Guest_1069_*

Guest_1069_*
"I have several certifications in various fields" one certainly wasn't for decorum!

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

I can and will run circles around you old man. Cheers, Irongeek.

That may be.. but it won't be here !! :tazz:

Murray

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Irongeek, you have indeed earned yourself a ban from this site. your comments were rude and uncalled for, and behavior like this will NOT be tolerated here. :furious: The way to become a staff member here is by offering helpful, friendly advice...not bashing staff members and trying to show how much better you think you are than others.