Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Age of Empires Conquerors (multiplayer)

• Please log in to reply

Myth0

Myth0

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I have age of empires 2 conquerors and i have been recently unable to connect through the internet onto a multiplayer game. It has worked fine for 2 weeks, with little lagging and games were fine. Then, I was unable to play mutliplayer games. I basically would click "show games" then put in the right host IP then "ok". It would clock for 10seconds then, just stops loading and becomes a cursor. No error or anything is included. After good games for 2 weeks, it doesn't work for 2 weeks. I don't do anything for that time. Then i try it and it works. And now it has stopped working again. I allowed all on the firewall and it still doesn't work. I have win2000. I have no error message to work with. Is there anyone with some ideas?

Advertisements