Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Desktop Background

• Please log in to reply

Derek182

Derek182

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
Sorry if this is the wrong board for my problem, but sometimes when i turn my computer on, the desktop background is blue. When I go to change it, it says it IS on the background that I had it on before, which is a custom picture background if it makes any difference. Also, a while ago i was in some program changing things to get some malware off my computer, I think it was the bios file maybe, but I do remember that I did part of the instructions to do with the background and entering blue... sounds weird, but that's what happened. Thanks.

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
sounds like malware. Do a scan and post a hijackthis log in the malware forum if nothing comes up or if you run into other trouble.