Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help please

• Please log in to reply

jkostouros

jkostouros

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello i am having trouble finding my system 32 file folder in windows i have windows folder but cant seem to find system32 folder please help my system still works fine but cant fine the folder :) :tazz: please help thanks.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
This is normally brought upon by a weird install. Your System32 folder is there, but just not where it's supposed to be. Windows knows where the folder is and is accessing it... or else, Windows would not be operating. This is not a rarity on XP systems as I've heard of this many times. So... if you are not experiencing any problems, then you needn't worry about it. By the way, are you looking for it in the right place?
If you just want to locate it to see where it is, then just go to your Start menu and do a Search for System32.

Edited by makai, 17 December 2005 - 05:18 PM.