Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Someone please help me!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Sakura3210

Sakura3210

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok, first of all, I keep getting messages like: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
C:\WINDOW\System32\mgwbuoun.exe
The NTVDM CPU has encountered an ilegal instruction.
CS:00cf IP:0656 OP:fe af 06 db 02 Choose 'Close' to terminate application

The same happens for something called zdrlejtk.exe
for tcfwddij.exe
for cubegecv.exe
and for haxuxaph.exe

I also keep getting a message when I'm on the internet that says:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. PLease contact the application's support team for more information.

I try using Norton Anti-virus, but it stalls after it finds 1 infection in system32. Ad-aware also stalls at some system32 files, and when I tried using HijackThis, it stalled during scanning and says in the top blue line in red letters: O23-NT services...

Some pop-ups have also been coming up, my computer has slowed down, some black window involving system32 always pops up when I start my computer, and I simply don't know what the heck to do. I've tried all the suggestions on this site (online virus scanning, etc.) but it the computer won't let me fully run these programs-I can download them, and start them working, but they always seem to stall around something involving system32. :tazz:

Anyway, if anyone at all can help me, I'd be incredibly thankful. This is driving me nuts, and this is the only computer I currently have, so...yeah, thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me out

Advertisements

Sakura3210

Sakura3210

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
And I just got some more:
errjzenz.exe
vivondto.exe
mehackie.exe

please help, my internet is barely letting me on now for 10 minutes, the window keeps closing.

Sakura3210

Sakura3210

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok, just got two more :tazz: :
bmfsznwo.exe
keascoga.exe

Also, since I can't run hijack, I'm just going to list what my windows task manager says are running under processes:

HijackThis.exe
CIDAEMON.EXE
CIDAEMON.EXE
IEXPLORE.EXE
TASKMGR.EXE
iTunesHelper.exe
NotifyAlert.exe
realsched.exe
WkUFind.exe
Support.exe
Directcd.exe
mm_tray.exe
Navapw32.exe
WToolsS.exe
SVCHOST.EXE
hkcmd.exe
qttask.exe
Navapsvc.exe
msupd5.exe
gearsec.exe
CISVC.EXE
ALG.EXE
LEXPPS.EXE
SPOOLSV.EXE
LEXBCES.EXE
iPodService.exe
WZQKPICK.EXE
SVCHOST.EXE
WinCinemaMgr.exe
SVCHOST.EXE
SVCHOST.EXE
SVCHOST.EXE
LSASS.EXE
SERVICES.EXE
WINLOGON.EXE
CRSS,EXE
SMSS.EXE
wuauclt.exe
EXPLORER.EXE
DLG.exe
MS_Update.exe
ezSP_Px.exe
WMIAPSRV.EXE
WkCalRem.exe
System
System Idle Process

Hope this helps...

Sakura3210

Sakura3210

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
And 3 more:
gmarvlpw.exe
awzlipeu.exe
gpliwfzb.exe

Plus, I'm getting the whole "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." message way more often now in addition to that runtime error thing...arrggghhhh.... :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi Sakura3210

Welcome to geekstogo ;)

Let us take a closer look at what is running on your PC. We'll need you to use a free diagnostic tool (HiJackThis) and post a log back here with the results.

Click Here HijackThis Guide

Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

Please save Hijack This in a permanent folder (i.e. C:\HJT). This ensures backups are saved and accessible.

kc :tazz:

Sakura3210

Sakura3210

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I can't use it...the computer stalls on System 32 whenever I use any type of scanning software. On top of that, I just got a pop-up from Norton saying that I have a Trojan Horse in System 32 msupd5.exe, and that it's unable to repair the file. When I click ok, it says access to file is denied. Click ok again, and go back to original message, and so on. Someone please tell me what could be going on, and if I can avoid re-installing everything! :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi Sakura3210

You need the latest version of VX2. Download L2mfix from one of these two locations:

http://www.atribune....oads/l2mfix.exe
http://www.downloads....org/l2mfix.exe

Save the file to your desktop and double click l2mfix.exe. Click the Install button to extract the files and follow the prompts, then open the newly added l2mfix folder on your desktop. Double click l2mfix.bat and select option #1 for Run Find Log by typing 1 and then pressing enter. This will scan your computer and it may appear nothing is happening, then, after a minute or 2, notepad will open with a log. Copy the contents of that log and paste it into this thread.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT run option #2 OR any other files in the l2mfix folder until you are asked to do so!

kc :tazz:

[Edit]
As there has been no reply from the original poster, this topic is now closed.
Should you have any further problems please create a new Topic.

Thanks

Edited by bananafanafo, 07 April 2005 - 01:40 AM.