Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me to fix a bug on my computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ganz

Ganz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey All,

:)

Whatever screen I open on my computer, whether it is IE (6.0) or window explorer, My screen scrolls up and down. I'm not able to control this. :tazz:

Not sure how this bug got into my machine. Every 2 minutes or so either the IE browser or the Window explorer keeps moving up and down, pretty erratic.

I ran Microsoft Antispyware/ Adware/ Registry Mechanic/ Spybot software to remove any stupid stuffs. It did remove few of the bugs, but screen scroll ups still continue.

When I open Task Manager/ control panel the same problem exists.

Guys p l e a s e help.
Guys p l e a s e help.

Edited by Ganz, 19 December 2005 - 09:09 AM.

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go.

If you have something faster than dial-up, have your computer scanned with Kaspersky's online scanner. It has a massive virus database. If it finds anything, save the report (it doesn't clean for you), and post the report in a reply to me. Don't delete anything until you are instructed to do so.

If you have a serious infection, you will have to start a topic in the Malware Forum in order to get cleaned by an expert. I will let you know how bad the infection is when I see the report.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Lets save you an enourmous amount of time and get you to post a HJT log in the malware removal forum. Follow the instructions in this thread.

http://www.geekstogo...&showtopic=2852

ScHwErV :tazz: