Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Loading on windows 98

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

A Train

A Train

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Currently on my computer I have no operating system. So I managed to download windows 98. Because its an old computer, I didnt want to have to buy an operating system. So is there anyway I can get the computer to install from a disk? Because its just on the cd in data, and not an Auto Run cd.

Edited by A Train, 19 December 2005 - 02:30 PM.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Where did you download Win98? Just curious.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

Currently on my computer I have no operating system. So I managed to download windows 98. Because its an old computer,

I too am curious as the is no Windows operating system available as a legal download !!

Murray

A Train

A Train

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Limewire.

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Limewire.

I figured as much!

GTG doesn't support machines... or people... who use illegal software. Your support for this topic ends now. Sorry!

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Makai explained it quite well.. If you want the operating system, BUY IT.. We will not provide any type of support for pirated programs..

This thread is closed !!

Murray