Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Replicating Calendars in Oulook

• Please log in to reply

SuperGandhi

SuperGandhi

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Alrighty People,

I have a user who has a few calendars (one shared) open within their outlook application. What they are looking to do is have their appointments replicating, ie if Joe Bloggs puts an appointment into Calendar A it is automatically copied into Calendars B and C.

Calendars B and C are also viewed by several other users and hence it is critical that these appointments show up in all instances!!

Anybody got any clues for me :tazz: ?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://office.micros...0689061033.aspx

that software might do it...it allows you to connect your callendars to an sql database...that would in theory work..because if the data in one calander is updated...then the data in the database is updated...and it would make sense that if you have another callendar linked to that table..then it would update as well

SuperGandhi

SuperGandhi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I take it there is no way to do this from within the Office application?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i can't promise a yes or a no on that....i got that reference from within outlook help...i'm not sure...keep researching