Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Multimedia Audio Controller problems...

• Please log in to reply

Airoch

Airoch

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I was doing a little cleaning and I managed to deleat the deiver for this somehow. Can someone please guide me through getting the driver for it? I have tried for hours...

Advertisements

Airoch

Airoch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Heres my everest report thing incase it helps. I saved it as a HTML and saved it as an attachment I think thats how you do it...

Attached Files

Airoch

Airoch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
umm bump.....anyone?

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hey Airoch! Welcome to G2G!

Sorry for your post slipping through, but with Staff out of town for the holidays posts tend to be missed. You can download the audio driver for your motherboard HERE.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 22 December 2005 - 09:03 PM.

Airoch

Airoch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Nice! I got it downloaded and extracted it all to a folder in my desktop. Do I need to run the Setup or theres an ASUS setup exe. Or can I use the add hardware to add it somehow im not sure. Thx

Airoch

Airoch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Nm got it to work! Thx for all the help and yea that was really helpfull.