Edited by flush, 22 December 2005 - 01:40 PM.
cant uninstall musicmatch jukebox
Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:35 PM
Posted 22 December 2005 - 02:41 PM
How to uninstall and reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox - Windows XP
To uninstall and reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox on a Windows XP system, please do the following:
- Click the "Start" button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click "Control Panel".
- Click "Add or Remove Programs".
- Select "Musicmatch Jukebox".
- Click the "Change/Remove" button.
- Select "Yes" if you are asked to verify that you want to remove any shared files.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the Musicmatch Jukebox directory (typically "C:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox").
- Select the files (but not the folders) in the Musicmatch Jukebox directory.
- Press "Delete" on your keyboard.
- Select "Yes" if you are asked to verify that you want to remove the selected files.
- Reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox. Please make sure you are installing the most current version of our program. You can find the most current version of Musicmatch Jukebox for download at our web site at http://www.musicmatch.com/download
- Reboot your PC.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users