Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No weapons in Call of Duty

• Please log in to reply

VandeVisser

VandeVisser

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Updated to 1.5c and now none of my weapons work? I am running mac x.3.9

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Reinstall the game would be easier, i havent got a clue how a mac would be to get it running, they arent common or good gamers so ive not got much experience with them myself.
I just would leave your save games on reinstall then apply the patches up to the last one that worked properly.

VandeVisser

VandeVisser

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have reloaded twice, but to no avail. I went to the site maps and mods but when I download thier patches, they are fetch.php files that do nothing.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Im afraid since im not familiar with that OS(im only familiar with OS 9) i cant think of anything else for you to try, i didnt even think CoD would run on a mac, last time i used a mac games had to be for macs specifically and manually installed.

Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
What I once did with a Mac OS X for my friend is I installed the game on the PC, then copied the installed files onto disk, then copied them from the disk, onto the mac...

Basically, install on windows, put files on mac, try playing...