Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Browsing Problems

• Please log in to reply

grael

grael

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey I'm having a problem with viewing my LJ page using Firefox. I've already tried browsing around google for some answers but I thought I'd come to you guys too.

Now, I'm pretty sure it's not a problem wth my codes because the page works fine in IE. But on the same token, my friends' pages will work fine off my FF browser. Wierd.

Here's the thing...when I went to check my JavaScript Console in FF there were a bunch of errors. Here's a copy...in picture form!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

So pretty much the codes aren't being recognized and so are being dumped. Anyone know a quick solution?

Edited by grael, 23 December 2005 - 02:03 AM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The first ten properties being flagged up are only supported in Internet Explorer and are usually used to alter the scrollbar colour or apply a coloured filter to the page. The others with MSO in them are from Microsoft Office.

It's usually Microsoft Word, when you save stuff as a web page, that inserts all this garbage into the web page. Would I be right in assuming you're writing blogs in Office, saving them and then uploading to LiveJournal?

grael

grael

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Mostly no....I usually write them directly on the site itself. But there is the occassion when I'll use an outside program (Semagic) to post my blogs for me. Which is probably the same thing as using Word.

So you suggest to just adjust the profile colours and settings and things and it should be ok?