Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

anyone know about dell printers?

• Please log in to reply

shishomiru04

shishomiru04

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
i have a dell a920, i went to the website and they were no help, i went to call the customer support line and talked to a computer operator for a half an hour just to find out that they were going to charge me to talk to a real person....my problem is i can't get anything to printa and the power light keeps flashing, i have reconnected the usb cord several times, i have tried turning off the power and then on again...any ideas?

Edited by shishomiru04, 23 December 2005 - 06:53 PM.

Advertisements

Boyo

Boyo

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
I don't know what that could be. Is the paper inserted correctly, and then pressed the paper feed button.....the other solution is to click on Start and go to the Dell Solution center. YOu have to go through a few screens but you can use a chat session with a live dell tech to help you out.......I used them when my drivers disappeared......good luck

macten

macten

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 638 posts
Here's a link to Dell's online users guide. I don't know if you've looked at it yet. There is a troubleshooting section in it:

http://support.dell....e_documentation

As a last resort, I would pull the plug with the printer turned on, for about 10 minutes and try it again.