Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply

tortmom

tortmom

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
A while ago, I had some problems with office 2003. Earthlink had me delete my outlook express and use outlook. I HATE outlook. I still need to have outlook express installed. Problem is, where in the heck do I get a copy of it??? I've tried the MS download site. You click on outlook express, and it give you a ton of garbage EXCEPT the download I need. I even went back to my old office 2000 and tried to re-install it from there. I didn't see an option for outlook express. I have explorer installed as a backup browser, but can't find outlook express anywhere.

Does anyone have an idea where I can download this software?

ps - btw - I've been using Mozilla Thunderbird for email (and browser) and I just LOVE them. Setting up new email accounts is so easy. Unlike the mess I had to go through with MS software. Only bummer is you can't access the MS site unless you have/use explorer.

Thanks. Tortmom

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Outlook Express is included with Internet Explorer. Try this repair, it should restore OE: http://www.geekstogo...er_60-t251.html