Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battlefront

• Please log in to reply

Matthorne

Matthorne

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Dell Dimension 3000. Just bought Star Wars Battlefront game. When I install, I am unable to load disc 3 as it says that their is no file on the disk. I can't believe these are bad discs so why is my computer not able to read the file to finish the instillation? Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
try installing it again if it does it again. Look at the disks and see if they are scratched.

One of more of the disks could be bad. Try putting in the 3rd cd in your cd rom drive just to see if you can read it. Put it in the drive and then goto my computer right click on your cd drive and goto open. If it doent open it then the disk is bad.

Take it back to where you bought the game and tell them your situation.

Say the disk #3 is bad in my package and I would like to replace this package with a new, the disk wont read at all..