Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AWESOME COMPUTER! (BUT i have a a problem with my sound and 56k mo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts

ok, YEAH I USE A 56KBS DIALUP MODEM~ AND IT WILL NOT LET ME CONNECT, ALSO I KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS SO YOU DONT EXACTLY HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE A LIL' KID! THNK' YOU!

Hey, how am I supposed to know that you know anything whatsoever about a computer? Human-beings have not yet evolved enough to be able to mind read. And obviously you don't know that much about computers or you wouldn't of come here in the first place, you would have been able to solve the problem yourself. Myself, like everyone else here, are volunteers on this site because they want to and they enjoy what they do. We will not tolerate people who act like jerks. Therefore, I will no longer be helping you with your problem.

Good day.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 14 January 2006 - 05:11 PM.

Advertisements

the70sin2005

the70sin2005

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Hey, how am I supposed to know that you know anything whatsoever about a computer? Human-beings have not yet evolved enough to be able to mind read. And obviously you don't know that much about computers or you wouldn't of come here in the first place, you would have been able to solve the problem yourself. Myself, like everyone else here, are volunteers on this site because they want to and they enjoy what they do. We will not tolerate people who act like jerks. Therefore, I will no longer be helping you with your problem.

Good day.

Fenor

O K! WELL FINE IF YOU WILL NOT HELP I WILL JUST GO TO MY STEp UNCLE A COMPUTER GENIUS UNLIKE YOU OBVEOUSLY (IT HAS BEEN 14 POSTS AND WE JUST CAME BACK TO THE START) so forget you then and just to let you kno i was not trying to be a jerk so oh well, 2 bad 4 u! :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well hes a volunteer so you saved him some time by being a bit rude so its no loss to him(which you were and are, and if he aint gonna help you then none of us are) he probably woulda came back and helped you if you had apologised now you are up the creek.

the70sin2005

the70sin2005

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
ah HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! guess what i dont need you lil fags ne MORE i am the ultimate! i dont need your help because my uncle can solve ne thing that ne of you [bleep]ing losers cant! and another thing i dont need help with the modem or the sound i figured out that the modem was fine i just needed another program to initialize it! and then the sound was not compatible with xp on the [bleep] motherboard i had so i just upgraded to a abit MOBO and i upgraded my processor to a (P4 HT 800 FSB 2.8 ghz also i upgraded my ram to 4 sticks each one gig so [bleep] you guys! ahahahahahahahahahahaha beat that mother [bleep]ers!~

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Lets make this simple.
  • Rude
  • Inconsiderate
  • Impatient
  • Did I mention rude?
Banned