Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Random reboots

• Please log in to reply

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Merry Christmas everyone!

(Fenor I hope you're having a good one and I'd be lucky if ur reading this again :tazz:

I had this random reboots problem a while back caused by automatic updates, that I overcame. Here's a new one and I've been recording the times the computer reboots itself and I went into "Administrative Tools" under "Control Panel" and checked out "Event Viewer". Attached is the captured image of the property of whatever-it-is when random reboots occured.

Happy Holiday everyone

Cheers
[attachment=5354:attachment]

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,173 posts
Have you added any scsi devices latley?

Edited by peterm, 26 December 2005 - 01:15 AM.

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Plz don't call me ignorant but - what is that? No I've certainly not put on any hardware lately that I'm sure. Thanx