Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Excel Macro and Programming

• Please log in to reply

Krishnan

Krishnan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear Sir or Madam:

I would like to get some help in solving a small problem. This is purely for the benefit of the community.
Here is the problem:
I have two columns in a worksheet. One contains names of syllables and the other contains the values of the syllables in the form of audio clips. All the audio clips maybe .mp3 or .wav files. Say the user inputs a bunch of syllables separated by a comma, either in a user input box or in a particular cell. I want a macro that will get the corresponding values of the syllables input by the user, append these values without any gap or pause and play the syllables as one continuous file. The appended audio clip will be of certain time duration.

I want to know whether this can be done? If it can be done then whether it can be played at different fractions of the time duration?

I would greatly appreciate all the help. Thanks in advance.

Krishnan.

Edited by Krishnan, 18 January 2006 - 05:50 AM.

Advertisements