Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Urgent Help needed...

• Please log in to reply

Adzi

Adzi

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
I'm using IE7 beta (and yes i know the risks with beta's), its been fine but after a horrible awdeal with formatting and everything i manage to log on and yet i cant access website by typing in the address in the address bar and pressing enter. It just doesnt work, neither does pressing go. At the moment i'm using firefox but i prefer IE.
Any help Greatly appreciated.

:tazz:

Edited by Adzi, 27 December 2005 - 12:49 PM.

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
i would contact microsoft and tell them your issues. this kind of problem is a major issue and i am sure that microsoft whould love to here from you, this is the entire point of beta testing.

please write back with whatever they write you back, we love to here how things turn out :tazz:

Edited by Mile Runner, 28 December 2005 - 10:27 PM.

Adzi

Adzi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
Ok in the end I called them as i couldnt find a relevent email to get help. Apparently its only a temp. problem which can usually be sorted out with a re-install. So for now until beta2 is released i guess its just a case of installing again and again and again :tazz: