starwars battlefront error
Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:29 PM
Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:39 PM
TnL allows for the lighting effects that the game uses and is usually installed in the 64MB vid cards.
Does your video card support Hardware Texture and Lighting?
Here are a few ways to identify which video card you have
installed on your computer.
1. Click Start / Run / type: dxdiag
Click the Display Tab
Look under Device for the name and manufacturer
2. Click Start / (Settings) Control Panel
Click the Settings Tab
Click the Advanced... button
Click the Adapter Tab
3. Click Start / Run / type: msinfo32
Click on the + Components
Click on Display to see the name on the right
4. Run Aida32 to see what Video, Chipset and Motherboard
you have: http://www.majorgeek...ownload181.html
5. Get the information from the manufactures website (or store)
6. Look on the Video card itself if you plug into a card, or
7. Look in your Motherboard manual if you plug into the
on board video built into the motherboard of your computer.
These are all ways to identify what video card you have, just pick one way to do it, then follow the rest of the steps:
Hope that helps you identify the make and model of your video card,
and afterwards, Try updating your Video drivers using these steps:
http://mvps.org/nibb...eo.html#drivers Good Luck! :-)
Edited by LinkmasterSon, 27 December 2005 - 06:46 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users