Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem Solved. Read on to learn how to upload videos onto iPod

• Please log in to reply

ThePlantMan

ThePlantMan

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
:tazz: Ok First. You MUST Download Cuucsoft Trial Version or buy it. Go to Cucusoft.com And Click Downloads and choose Download Cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite. In the Trial Version when you convert the video it'll say Trial Version in the backround (clear)
Ok. Choose an output file, then click convert, then once its ocnvert it'll ask you if you want to open the file where your vidoes are. Say OK then choose the video you want. Open up iTunes. Drag and drop the video file from the folder onto iTunes (dont use Add File on iTunes) and then its in your library. Then you must upload your iPod (make sure your songs is on Automaticaly Download then choose Videos and choose Automatically Download Videos) then unplug your iPod, go to your movies and/or music videos and find your video. It should be there.
HOPE THIS HELPED :) :)

Edited by ThePlantMan, 27 December 2005 - 09:07 PM.

Advertisements

ThePlantMan

ThePlantMan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Oh and if anyone can helpp me with Videora cuz i dont want that "Trial Version" words in the backround
Thanx!

carl88

carl88

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey, thanks so much for that help mate

did you work out how to get rid of that writing? the trial thing??

cheers for your help

ThePlantMan

ThePlantMan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
i dont think the trial thing goes unless you buy the regular. but u get used to the trial thingy

LandonKhau

LandonKhau

• Pip
  • 1 posts
but is there any way to get rid of the "trial verison" in the back round? could you possibly delete a file in the cucusoft program?

tluu001

tluu001

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP! I recently purchased MOVAVI to convert my HD vide clips into various formats. Specifically, I converted a video clip into MPEG-4 format so that I may upload onto my iPod nano. The video loaded successfully onto the iTunes library, but upon trying to sync it to the actual ipod, I receive the following message: "...video was not copied....because it cannot be played on this iPod" Help. This is an iPod Nano with video/movie capability. Am I missing something?