Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cannot access yahoo mail

• Please log in to reply

vinosymonologos

vinosymonologos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
First I could not login at all to my yahoo mail (although I could surf -slowly- other yahoo pgs.). After infinite attempts login in, entering & re-entering my username and password, I finally got in, but only to the welcome page and not at all to my inbox or sentbox, etc.

The browser shows it is attemtping to open the page but it remains that way for hours, without opening, until there is an error message that the pg is not avail.

I cleared my cache (cookies, files and history) but the problem remains. I checked my yahoo mail at an internet cafe and it worked fine.

The only thing that I've done recently on my computer is install a new internet connection via a mobile phone. Since then I have had this problem.

Anyone know how to resolve this? Would be very grateful!!!
:tazz:
Thanks,
Vinos

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi, Welcome to Geeks To Go
if you realy need to check your email i whould suggest using Mail2web. found at www.mail2web.com. it is a 3rd party email checker, and allow all outgoing emails will be tagged as comming from mail2web, desperate times call for desperate measures :tazz: . hope this holds you over untill we can get this issue resolved.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
We might try to rule out malware. Check my sig. and download hijack this and post a log in this thread and we'll check it out. :tazz: