Version 2.2.10 of the GNU Image Manipulation Program is now available. This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.2 series. Please see the NEWS file for a detailed list of changes. The source code can be retrieved from ftp.gimp.org and its mirrors. Binary packages for the various supported platforms will become available soon.
Bugs fixed in GIMP 2.2.10
- fixed build error on Sun C compiler (bug #319811)
- fixed issue with Guides scripts (bug #320933)
- corrected selection display problem (bug #319029)
- fixed potential wget issue (bug #322977)
- fixed non-interactive use of gimp-edit-stroke (bug #322977)
- fixed Script-Fu crash in some locales such as Chinese (bug #163212)
- fixed build of librsvg plug-in (bug #314400)
- ixed parameter type in "plug-in-unsharp-mask" procedure (bug #325007).