Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

call of duty problem

• Please log in to reply

mont

mont

• Pip
  • 3 posts
just downloaded call of duty 2. now trying to start playing and get message that dynamic driver not available. Have radeon 9700 and very limited ability / knowledge. Plain talk reply please ....

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
Your video card is compatable with call of duty 2. You arent suppost to get any help if we find out you downloaded the game which you said you did in your post. Downloading is pirating, yeah its fine if you do it, alot do but did you read the terms of use when you registered?

http://www.geekstogo...?act=boardrules

Says we cannot help anyone if we find out they got ahold of pirated software, illegal, cracks ect...

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
where did you download it from?

mont

mont

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I downloaded from disc I was bought from xmas. sorry I meant i installed it as instructed on disc. I did explain I am basic in computing. have had a guy round six times since november to try and sought out various virus problems. He confuses me totally and I usually send him home after 6 hours after he has installed / downloaded yet more problems. Thought this time I would try the net and resolve problem myself. Thanks at least for replying.